Just to add more to our disgrace, Mr. Moffat and Mr. Gatiss are going to release the “Three Words” on August 24. August 24 is the 236th day of the year. The Reichenbach Fall was first aired on January 15, that is the 15th day of the year, obviously.
And suddenly I noticed something:
236 - 15 = 221
Well. I wasn’t online for the last hour and what happened?
TWITTER AND TUMBLR SEEMS TO BE EXPLODING OF SHERLOCK NEWS. WTH.
MOFFTISS!!!! *shakes fist*
I imagine Gatiss, Moffat and Andrew Scott are all in a room at the Edinburgh panel now..
- Gatiss: hey guize, look wut i tweeted earlier.
- Andrew: Pipe, slippers, bed? What even?
- Gatiss: The fools are ACTUALLY trying to decipher it, can you believe it?! haha!
- Andrew: Ah Mark, that's a bit cruel. I mean they have to wait-
- Moffat: MARK YOU BRILLIANT FUCKING GENIUS LET ME TRY
- Moffat: *tweets* KETTLE, SWORDFISH, BATTERY
- Gatiss: BRILLIANT THEY'RE GOING CRAZY FOR IT ALREADY MUAHAHAHAAW
- Moffat: *CACKLES*
- Gatiss: *TWIDDLES MOUSTACHE*
- Andrew: ...
who wrote that episode - a guide to sherlock
a study in pink: steven moffat
the blind banker: stephen thompson
the great game: mark gatiss
a scandal in belgravia: steven moffat
the hounds of baskerville: mark gatiss
the reichenbach fall: stephen thompson
So screaming “MOFFAT!!!!” because of Reichenbach is wrong. We all should scream “THOMPSON!!!!”. Or let us put all together:
Gatiss: People were saying “obviously Moriarty isn´t dead, because we would have seen the back of his head come off..” Well, yes! But this went out half past nine, we´re not allowed to do things like that. That´s not a clue, that´s just censorship.
Moffat: That´s just proof, that Andrew Scott didn´t really got shot!
Steven Moffat & Mark Gatiss, TV Festival Denmark (August 2012)